Archived 701

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to contact CSC about some AP stuff. However, when I fail 701 there is no ringing. It beeps twice then an automated system informs me I have entered an invalid accounting code. Has anyone else had this problem. It is kind of an urgent issue, should I just call IC?

Isn't the "invalid accounting code" thing what happens when you try to call a long-distance number and don't input the correct long-distance code?

I finally found their actual phone number (having pc problems too. It's been a terrible day, thus far) they resolved my issue. However, the 701 speed dial is still not working at my store. Weird...

I know your issue was resolved already, but are you able to call CSC from the red eHR phone?

also - for when the phone # doesn't work there is online CSC as well. you need to have email access for this function.

also - for when the phone # doesn't work there is online CSC as well. you need to have email access for this function.

You should be able to enter an email address if you don't have one. When I was in photo, I'd use txxxx.gstl@target.com so my GSTL could see the ticket and I'd check under "Open Tickets" tab.

Good to know! Tried to help a TM fill it out and couldn't without putting something in that field. Couldn't get mine to work, but could have been a one-time thing. Thanks!

Just going to put it out there that this thread saved the day. I'm at home and get a text from an ETL at a neighboring store (yeah, punch correction!) saying that everything technological is going haywire and asking what to do. I said "call CSC... 701" ... they go "Phones aren't working and I can't find the number. Workbench is down. Registers are rebooting one at at time." I tried calling my store and got connected once... and then they couldn't hear me. Tried calling back and couldn't get connected at all. So, I jump on the trusted forum and search for "CSC Phone" BOOM! Always know you've got my back when tgt fails. :) THANKS for saving the day and making me look like a superhero in their time of need.

Glad to help you. That's why we are here to help each other. The flip sheet at tsc of gs should of answer the question. I would look for it, if I were you. Then, you would say what does flip sheet to do? The number should be hand written of tel:612-304-4357.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back