Archived A Year Long Battle With Sedwick...May End In Their Favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, on June 29th, I felt a sharp pain run through my whole back while back stocking BTS PIPO pallets. Long story short, 7 herniated discs, 6 back operations, and a year later I am in more pain than before. Sedwick keeps delaying requests for treatment--30 days at a time! I am SO close to putting in my two weeks.
I'm almost certain Sedwick would prefer I quit the company. That way they would no longer have to deal with my case.
Any thoughts or similar experiences?

2 herniated discs -denied because there was no "incident". I went to the doctor because I thought I had a kidney problem (it's where the pain was) and was taken to task because I did not report it before I went. I didn't know that was something I should report. They got a bit testy when I asked if I should report a sinus headache because it might have been caused by the dust in the backroom.

Keep fighting and threaten to bring a lawyer into it if they keep messing with you.
They usually back off when you get hard core on their asses.
There are enough people they can push around that it's just not worth the effort.
Don't do it yourself, you are too tired and in pain to deal with their bullshit.
Find someone who likes to chew up bureaucracy and crap them out for fun then put them onto the bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back