Finally it’s over after 22 years!

Today is one month since I walked out without two weeks after work at Target store for 22 years. They are full of jokes! I will never go back to work at Target again.

Bless you all who’s still work for Target. They are get rid of old time veterans.
Unless you suck their dicks or pussies, It’s a dead end job. Good for you for quitting, I don’t really miss working there, My current job is much better even with the BS I put up with.

I dream about winning the lottery so I’m financially comfortable enough to bide my time, so that the next fuck me moment comes I can really share what is on my mind, and go out in a blaze of glory. You wanna know what’s wrong? Well just let me tell you……I’ve been so close so many times, but I‘m still too young to retire and my house isn’t paid off.

Today is one month since I walked out without two weeks after work at Target store for 22 years. They are full of jokes! I will never go back to work at Target again.

Bless you all who’s still work for Target. They are get rid of old time veterans.
Our old time veteran takes 30 minute 15 m8nute breaks and reads magazines at checkout.

I dream about winning the lottery so I’m financially comfortable enough to bide my time, so that the next fuck me moment comes I can really share what is on my mind, and go out in a blaze of glory. You wanna know what’s wrong? Well just let me tell you……I’ve been so close so many times, but I‘m still too young to retire and my house isn’t paid off.
I totally wish I did that! I couldn't stand the leadership at my old store!

I assume you meant without a two weeks notice.

I am about to do the same thing after 8 years.

I think the only people anymore that believe in a two weeks are those that have been laid off and/or fired in their work career.

I assume you meant without a two weeks notice.

I am about to do the same thing after 8 years.

I think the only people anymore that believe in a two weeks are those that have been laid off and/or fired in their work career.
I think it's good form to give as much notice as you can, it's a courtesy. If that turns out to be only a couple of days until you start your new job, oh well.

Quitting on the spot because you can't take it anymore is a different story. That's obviously someone pushed to their limit. But if you know you're quitting ahead of time, giving notice is a nice thing to do.

Wow. You lasted way longer than me. I walked out on year 8. Clocked out and never looked back. My manager did not deserve a 2 week notice. That was 2 years ago. Best decision.
When I started at Target I was working at another place.

Target added me to the schedule and worked around my other job.

When I told the other place I was quitting they said just leave now.

That's is why I would never give any company any notice anymore.

Back