Archived aar and DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punch Correction

Guest Manipulator
This may seem like a dumb question but do DVDs count as attachments for DVD players? Seems like they should, but I'm not noticing any evidence that they are. Please help.

our store counts them. but i think that was just cause our etl-hardlines from a couple years ago decided to count them and our stl is onboard with it

I have been told they do. But who knows with my store...

Well if games count and their CD's I think Movies do as well as long as both are bought with their respective system

Imo I think AAR needs a revamp of a more broader spectrum of electronic items and accessories ^.^

Blu Ray's come up on the report when sold with a Blu Ray player. I haven't seen any dvds on there yet.

The AAR system does need a total revamp. We still catch things daily that are supposed to be captured and aren't - as well as the several products that we sell that should count and don't. It's really frustrating.

our store counts them. but i think that was just cause our etl-hardlines from a couple years ago decided to count them and our stl is onboard with it

I don't understand what you saying here. How can your ETL or store count them but others do not? Can your store change what counts as an attachment.

I don't understand what you saying here. How can your ETL or store count them but others do not? Can your store change what counts as an attachment.

No, you can't change what counts. That is all done at a corporate level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back