Archived Absent but not ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a shift for today,as soon as I arrived, I was asked by the hr why i didn't call yesterday,and that I was a no call no show. But i wasn't!
2 other tl asked me the same thing,to make that story short,the lod put my shift for yesterday by mistake,even if on the swap shift paper it said for today.
Per one tl,I am still considered absent for yesterday! How is that even possible? They could not change the status on the computer!
What are my options now?

have hr document it in the attendance program. shouldn't be a problem. when they print the report at the end of the month, they can look back and see the error.

So, you picked up somebody's shift for today. The LOD put it on the swap sheet, but put the wrong date? Did that person you were switching with have a scheduled shift yesterday? Did they show up?

Tm A had 2 shifts ,1 yesterday and 1 today.
Tm B took shift from yesterday
I took shift for today.
Lod put tm B and myself for the shift yesterday,and noone for today.
When i tried to clock in today,i was rejected had to,have lod put his number in .

Tm A had 2 shifts ,1 yesterday and 1 today.
Tm B took shift from yesterday
I took shift for today.
Lod put tm B and myself for the shift yesterday,and noone for today.
When i tried to clock in today,i was rejected had to,have lod put his number in .

This does sound like something that can be fixed ... in the long run.
You're going to have to keep running at it and sometimes it will feel like you have no traction at all.
Stick with it, at some point an E will go 'lightbulb' and you will be OK.
Write it all down and calmly tell each one until someone dings.
Let us know what happens.

Ask HR to cross reference between the swap sheet and the posted schedule. They should see the mistake, and be able to fix.

The hr saw the mistake,the etl saw the mistake,but still told me i was considered absent ! Hr was still trying to fix it .
I have never been late or missed a day ,I will keep on it!
And we are getting a new stl this week!

You are not responsible.

There were several incidents were I was scheduled to work on the computer. But the printed schedule had me off. The LOD would call me screaming for me to run in. I show up and show them the printed schedule, and they would feel like an ass for yelling at me.

I got called once by my gstl asking why I wasn't there. I said I was off by the schedule by clerical. He went back and looked at it and said I was right and to have a good day off. The next day one of the other gstls and our new etl-ge both said there was a glitch in the system.

Off topic ... lovecats your sig rocks. I'm a huge fan of the good Dr as well.

Thank you. When I heard that quote on the show I just had to use it for my sig.

Tl has my back ,that was what he told me today ,hr was still trying to fix it ! I made a copy of my schedule and a copy of the swap shift paper ! I will see ,but told anyone wvho would listen .

A TM is coded as absent in MAX HR and Payroll for any scheduled day in which no timeclock punches ocurred. Subsequent to which, that absent is classified by the HRTM as "Confirmed" or "NCNS". Classification is required, and classification rates are scored on DTK. Note: An absence cannot be "reversed", regardless of classification. It is the HRTM's job to enter all known information regarding the absence in the comments section of your timesheet for that particular day. For instance: In your situation, they should classify your absence as Confirmed and enter "scheduling error", or something to that effect, in the comments -- That way, if your attendance is pulled for some reason, that absence will be discounted upon evaluation. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back