Corporate An Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
I have a mailing address for Brian Cornell. However, before I use it I want to be sure that I have the proper address.
Brian Cornell
Chairman and CEO
1000 Nicollet
TPS-3165
Minneapolis, MN 55403

I need to be sure that I've got the right address as I'm sending it and making sure that he has to sign for it.
Does anyone know if this is the right address? Or, if it isn't the right address can someone provide it for me?
Thanks!

1000 Nicollet Mall
P.O. Box 9315
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9401

I've found this address, but have no clear idea of what office or department it goes to. Is anyone able to help me with this address?

I would be surprised if any CEO is going to sign for their own mail. An administrative or executive assistant maybe, but more likely someone in a mail room. Heck, even in the small law firms I used to work in or the lab I'm at now, the receptionist is usually the person that signs for certified mail and package deliveries, not the actual recipient.

Even then the person who does the mail is likely to give you some company approved response. You want his attention, show up in person

I have a mailing address for Brian Cornell. However, before I use it I want to be sure that I have the proper address.
Brian Cornell
Chairman and CEO
1000 Nicollet
TPS-3165
Minneapolis, MN 55403

I need to be sure that I've got the right address as I'm sending it and making sure that he has to sign for it.
Does anyone know if this is the right address? Or, if it isn't the right address can someone provide it for me?
Thanks!
Do we look like buddies of his? If you really want to know his address call corporate public relations, google it.
If you want a little bit of attention here, here, you got.
How did he hurt you? Where did that bad man touch you?

1000 Nicollet Mall
P.O. Box 9315
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9401

I've found this address, but have no clear idea of what office or department it goes to. Is anyone able to help me with this address?
Answer to the question : Ummmm, clear to me it is a P.O. BOX at a MALL in MN. No one of ANY substance opens that mail. My guess is: all mail sent there gets recycled in that round bin without ever getting opened.

Personal to Pellinore - Please forget about all things Target. It has been over 5 weeks since Target was a part of your life. You really must let go, move on, give your life some future purpose that does NOT involve the PAST. Mostly because it is doing you harm. It is difficult to move forward while walking backwards. I hope your therapist gets you to talk more about what you want for your future rather than dealing with all things from the past. Try spending MORE time thinking about the NEXT 5 years than you do the last 5.

edit: most of your posts are 1-3 A.M. - makes me wonder if your schedule, medication or anxiety is keeping you up ? Proper rest, sleep, activity routines are vital to good health. Humans are designed to Be active when it is sunny and resting when it is dark. Try a proper wake, active, eat, rest day and see your physical and mental health improve.

Last edited:
If you get some goat's blood and stamp that on the letter with a sigil of Baphomet he'll have to open it personally.

Brian's probably outta baby powder - you might wanna sprinkle some inside that letter.

Answer to the question : Ummmm, clear to me it is a P.O. BOX at a MALL in MN. No one of ANY substance opens that mail. My guess is: all mail sent there gets recycled in that round bin without ever getting opened.

Personal to Pellinore - Please forget about all things Target. It has been over 5 weeks since Target was a part of your life. You really must let go, move on, give your life some future purpose that does NOT involve the PAST. Mostly because it is doing you harm. It is difficult to move forward while walking backwards. I hope your therapist gets you to talk more about what you want for your future rather than dealing with all things from the past. Try spending MORE time thinking about the NEXT 5 years than you do the last 5.

edit: most of your posts are 1-3 A.M. - makes me wonder if your schedule, medication or anxiety is keeping you up ? Proper rest, sleep, activity routines are vital to good health. Humans are designed to Be active when it is sunny and resting when it is dark. Try a proper wake, active, eat, rest day and see your physical and mental health improve.
At a mall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That IS hq address.

Umm... It's not a "mall" per se. From Wikipedia: "Nicollet Mall is a twelve-block portion of Nicollet Avenue running through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. It is the shopping and dining district of the city, and also a pedestrian and transit mall. Along with Hennepin Avenue to the west, Nicollet Mall forms a cultural and commercial center of Minneapolis."

Nicollet Mall - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicollet_Mall

Ok secret banshee, keep fueling the fire. Best thing for pellinore to do is move on but you can continue to do more research for her to help her fixate instead. Maybe you want to start a go fund me to help her show up in person instead of mailing a letter to resolve her grievances ? Sheesh. Trying to be too helpful can backfire.

@pellinore any address you are going to find is going to go to handlers who will read it first and decide if he should see it.
Even if you send something that has to be signed for, they will sign for it.
Any issues like yours will not be making it to his desk I am pretty sure.
He just does not strike me as that kind of CEO.

Other people have suggested that you move on and I hate to be another person to pile on but it really is a good idea.

I am also going to lock the thread since it seems to have brought out TBRs higher level of snark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back