Archived Annual Wage Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal

Any of you guys get your raise info yet? We haven't heard anything. No DMAs in months, no ATMs. Nothing. I'm of the mind that if we aren't getting one just tell us now. Though I don't see how we wouldn't considering we apparently had the best quarter in fall season since 2004.

Thanks for the generic non answer. I'm well aware we will find out eventually. Not at all the question I asked.

Aren’t wage surveys done more frequently now? I thought I had read/heard that somewhere.
I think I saw that in other places on the site. But my building is bad with DMAs. Or relaying any info. I don't think we've had a DMA since October-ish. Which I wanted to check and see what's going on in other DCs but some people can't resist and opportunity to talk down or throw sarcasm at others apparently.

I think we’ve only had 1 DMA since before fall season too, so it’s not just yours... Did you not get that other position you posted about a while back or is it same pay as warehouse worker?

I asked a few om’s and they said they have heard nothing. Usually in our building they talk about the wage survey the same time they talk about the benefits, and that was a while ago. We did get a raise during fall season so I’m sure that’s in place of it.

I think we’ve only had 1 DMA since before fall season too, so it’s not just yours... Did you not get that other position you posted about a while back or is it same pay as warehouse worker?
I did get it. It's a merit position but because of how it started they're giving us all the regular annual raise this time around and then we'll be fully merit after that.

I asked a few om’s and they said they have heard nothing. Usually in our building they talk about the wage survey the same time they talk about the benefits, and that was a while ago. We did get a raise during fall season so I’m sure that’s in place of it.
We had a temporary raise for fall season but that ended first weekend of December.

Our dc isn’t getting one even after telling us how great we did last year as a building and company

Our dc isn’t getting one even after telling us how great we did last year as a building and company
We didn't get one either. We are probably in the same building. I kind of figured our raise was either going to be really big or absolutely nothing with no in between.

Didnt get one ...me and several others are going to try to get a union going....dont care if it costs us our jobs itd be worth it to see these trash seniors and oms squirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back