Archived Another seasonal question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I was hired on at Target as a seasonal worker. About 2 weeks ago they started telling people that they aren't going to keep them. I saw them being called into an office where they were being told over the course of a couple days but my time never came. I was approached by an ETL who asked me if I wanted to try training on something else and seeing if I liked it. I of course said yes and I figured that meant I was going to be kept on. 3 other team members and I who are all seasonal have never been spoken to about being kept and it seems like we are all being trained on new areas. I read on here though that people are getting letters saying they are being kept/let go. It is just still in the back of my mind that I could be let go still since they havent officially told me that im "staying". Should I be worried?

Maybe?

I've noticed this at my store too. Lots of seasonal people still kicking around that haven't gotten letters.

Given that your seasonal contract should have ended though, I don't think they can simply let you go now just because you were seasonal.

Lazy

Fulfillment Operations Lead
At my store they already left the seasonal people go. when i first worked seasonal i never got talked to or got a letter. i was simply not scheduled anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.