Archived Any one know what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the first time i saw this. any one know what is it and does it need to be up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 153
If it's a signing you might want to drop the question in the signing thread too.
The signing ninjas should know or can look it up.
@NOP any ideas?

Looks like something for a new softlines sales planner. In the bottom right hand corner it says its suppose to be set next week.

Did you guys received this sign too? I just got the sleeves for that sign too just today.

If it's a signing you might want to drop the question in the signing thread too.
The signing ninjas should know or can look it up.
@NOP any ideas?

We haven't done ours yet. @Ajax11 what do you mean it goes behind the product on the peg. Please tell me the sign does not attach onto the peg itself.

There's a plastic holder that those slide into and they replace the labels that used to be on all the pegs.

so are we still gonna put the pricing labels in it or just the sign?

It's part of the new Shapewear / Slip POGs. Most stores will be setting backer paper behind Shapewear, and those signs are supposed to go behind the product on the peg.
There's a plastic holder that those slide into and they replace the labels that used to be on all the pegs.
that'll be great, those labels on the pegs always fell off and TMs would just either throw them out, leave them there, or put them on the wrong one

So there's backer paper for this shapewear transition, I hope they sent four foot bars for this, since I didn't receive any. Otherwise we have no way to attach the pegs to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back