Archived Anyone else hate the morning STL/ETL/TL "walk" they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I'm talking about. When they all get together and walk and stare at you, complain about every little thing and offer no help whatsoever. It's annoying. Anyone else?
while my stl will judge me for quickly figuring out a guest complaint he does do the dirty work when needed. yes as a cashier i was deadly afraid when they were all talking at starbucks at 8 am and i had no push/guests, and the lanes were zoned. basically unless the walks end up with talking to don't bother with them

I haven't noticed it a lot lately, but watch I'll see one today.

The other day I was pushing a flat of seasonal. The STL and the closing LOD were doing their (slow) walk. The GSTL came over the walkie, "LOD a vendor for the front door is here." STL: "Ok, we'll be up." They kept walking, almost slower. The closing LOD asks a couple minutes later, "Should we head up for that vendor?"STL: "No, its not important."

I haven't noticed it a lot lately, but watch I'll see one today.

The other day I was pushing a flat of seasonal. The STL and the closing LOD were doing their (slow) walk. The GSTL came over the walkie, "LOD a vendor for the front door is here." STL: "Ok, we'll be up." They kept walking, almost slower. The closing LOD asks a couple minutes later, "Should we head up for that vendor?"STL: "No, its not important."

Well don't wonder why that vendor leaves crap everywhere and doors wide open.. You treat them like crap they will treat you like crap.. Or we have had a few get so pissed they were ringing the doorbell on the dock for over a 45min, they brought their product in and turned on their heel and left. "Sorry you wasted my time, now I waste yours." He had balls and the blessing of his boss who was riding along that day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back