Archived Anyone else have their PDA's go down today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked close last night (6:45 to 11:45) and I had no problems. Noone mentioned anything about earlier though.

All of our computers went down Wednesday night for a little while, then some of the apps we use in pharmacy were down all day yesterday. Fortunately, RXORD wasn't so we were able to send our orders. Wednesday was a nightmare, though, because we are dead in the water without computers. We were supposed to be notified Wednesday via phone call that they were going down, but....yeah....that happened....:nea:

It happend to us and from what i heard it was down all day, so today(8/02/2013) is going to be fun for a sales floor shift.

Our PDAs went back online around 9pm last night, but they were still kind of wonky this morning, then they went down again for about 10 minutes, and then they seemed to be working correctly afterwards. We couldn't scan our truck though, so it was all-push... glad I didn't have to deal with that. I wonder if our leftover CAFs and autofills ever dropped or got pulled though, because when I checked the autofills under myprogress this morning we just had our usual average of batches. Can they expire after a certain amount of time?

Anyone have issues with QMOS today? After Freshness today we tried to QMOS the expired items but got "App ended Abnormally" when we tried to scan it out.

At my store, the PDAs were working today (or yesterday), but there was a ton of backstock in the morning. And of course, it was ridiculously busy at the lanes when I was working.

Our PDAs went back online around 9pm last night, but they were still kind of wonky this morning, then they went down again for about 10 minutes, and then they seemed to be working correctly afterwards. We couldn't scan our truck though, so it was all-push... glad I didn't have to deal with that. I wonder if our leftover CAFs and autofills ever dropped or got pulled though, because when I checked the autofills under myprogress this morning we just had our usual average of batches. Can they expire after a certain amount of time?

Ours were normal as well. Our SrTL for hard lines told me they were reset, so research will have to fix all of that.

All of our computers went down Wednesday night for a little while, then some of the apps we use in pharmacy were down all day yesterday. Fortunately, RXORD wasn't so we were able to send our orders. Wednesday was a nightmare, though, because we are dead in the water without computers. We were supposed to be notified Wednesday via phone call that they were going down, but....yeah....that happened....:nea:

Well, I was wrong....the order never actually submitted Thursday night. Everything scanned and it appeared to have submitted, but we got nothing on Friday. Made for some "fun" phone calls on Friday. Another tech looked last night and the orders from Thursday were appearing as if submitted on Friday so we have no clue now. Someone will have to try and call this weekend and see if they actually DID send before we scan everything again. It's bad enough they're sending us inventory that we didn't order, don't need, probably will never use before it expires, and can't send back....

Don't know how yesterday went (managed to get a Sunday off) but our store has been in basically disaster mode since the PDA system went down and hasn't been able to recover. HLs keeps having the whole closing team stuck doing CAFs til about 7 or 8 then try to zone. Which is comical. Especially on Saturday when we had to stop at 9 to do ad take-down...hopefully now that the weekend is over we can attempt to get back on track.

I helped out another store that had their PDAs go down, but my store's PDAs didn't go down last Thursday. The store I went to took a truck as push all (since PDAs were down) and had piles of backstock. My store is push all (ULV strategy) but lower volume, so less backstock.

Ours went down Friday during truck, so nothing really got done. When they came back online that afternoon, half tje backroom had been sent home for lack of a reason to be there. We have been behind on pulls and tubs ever since. Every night, we end up leaving half a pull line because of all the catchup they think we have time to accomplish. Its becoming a joke.

we got by, life went on, Target survived.

oh and did I mention a week later the whole store got FREE Pizza deleivered through the day . thanks STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back