Archived Application skipped questionnaire, bad sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I recently applied at a local Target. After filling out all the required information, it was time for the questionnaire. However, after finalizing contact info and past work history it simply skipped over the test and informed me my application was complete.

Does anyone know if the test only applies to certain jobs? I made sure ad-block didn't prevent the window from appearing, so I'm unsure what could have happened.

If this question was already asked I apologize. I tried searching the forums with multiple phrases relating to my issue and didn't come across anything.

Sometimes I've heard my HRTM tell applicants who show up that they still need to take the questionnaire.
They send them to do it at the hiring kiosk while HR pulls the rest of their packet so they might do that for you.

Sometimes I've heard my HRTM tell applicants who show up that they still need to take the questionnaire.
They send them to do it at the hiring kiosk while HR pulls the rest of their packet so they might do that for you.
Gotcha, my worry is that it's an issue on my end. I don't want to miss out on a job opportunity because it simply didn't have me take it. Thank you for the reply btw.

The questionnaire/assessment is no longer used. You didn't miss anything - you just don't have to take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back