Archived Applied for STL HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already work at the target that has an opening for our SrTL HR position but i did it through the careers page that anyone can apply for before realizing theres actually a tab I could use as a team member to apply for positions. Should I apply again through it (i think its ehr)? Also how long should I wait to call and who would i even call since the job is for the hr id think to call?

Oh crude. How should i bring it up to them now that i aready applied?

Oh crude. How should i bring it up to them now that i aready applied?

" I saw there was an SRTL HR position open at x store. I went ahead and applied
Wanted to make you aware and to see what your thoughts were"

Keep in mind that SRTL- HR will not be a key holder anymore.

I sucks that i didnt mention it before applying but i didnt know i had to :/

I sucks that i didnt mention it before applying but i didnt know i had to :/

You can't even transfer without STL approval. Let's say they interviewed you and wanted to give it to you, you'd still have to get permission. That's why its better to follow the correct steps, get signed off on the bench and then apply for leadership positions.

I didnt even know that. Do you think my chances will be hurt drastically for not following the steps?

As long as your leaders don’t see it as an attempt to ‘escape’ them and your store, you’re fine in terms of future chances. Best case scenario, it catches the attention of your HRBP and DTL and they want to know more about the ambitious person wanting a promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back