Archived Are you feeling Discrimination? Harassment? Abuse? Predjudice? Bias? Mistreated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib

Are you feeling any of these injustices in the workplace? Please feel free to share any of your own stories or any of others that you have heard about, thanks!

Have you or someone you know felt retaliation in the workplace? Do you feel it was caused for taking any type of leave of absence? Other causes? Thanks
Are you feeling any of these injustices in the workplace? Please feel free to share any of your own stories or any of others that you have heard about, thanks!

Have you come to find out others have gotten bigger raises than you got? Others are getting better treatment? more hours? more training? Are you picked on? Do they knit pick on what time you punch in? how long your breaks are? If you leave or have to take a sick day do you feel you get harassed over it? Too many counselings compared to what you think you deserve?

If anyone has ever felt any of these things at any job during their career, please feel free to share your experiences and how you dealt with it =)

This is a very unfortunate reality for so many people. Too bad so many are afraid to come forward due to retaliation in the workplace.
Have you come to find out others have gotten bigger raises than you got? Others are getting better treatment? more hours? more training? Are you picked on? Do they knit pick on what time you punch in? how long your breaks are? If you leave or have to take a sick day do you feel you get harassed over it? Too many counselings compared to what you think you deserve?

I see many people have looked at this post, but they all seem to be afraid to comment, what a shame without unions people are afraid to use their freedom of speech.

I just heard someone say there are people now being forced to promote, but that aren't getting any raise even though they are doing the promoted work!

I find it really strange that no one has even bothered to post a response to this topic. I know for a fact most employees have experienced these things, too bad without unions people are too afraid to speak up without fear of retalation.

We know this is a problem, I wonder how few employees seem to know about this website?

I am completely baffled why no one will comment on this common topic.

twenty some people have looked at this topic, but none are willing to say anything?

Hope someone will be willing to comment on this at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back