Archived Asking HR to transfer workcentres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worked at target for 7 months, started as season hardlines, was kept, and promoted to planogram. im good at it now, but i'm not feeling apart of the team. no one is helpful, and if they spot you did something wrong, they wont tell u or try and alert u, just let u keep working till it finally comes up, then they will be gossiping in the other aisle. it's ridiculous, and im the youngest on the team and rest are 30+ years. How do i go about asking? any help is great. my tl review said he thought i would be the top preformer one day. I feel like i'm in an enviroment that doesn't make me happy most of the days at work. fake team members, fake friendliness.. thanks..

Best way to get to another department is to talk to the TL in that department and tell them you would like to change to their department. If they have an opening and like you, you should have a chance.

My tl really likes me because of my work ethic, i started at 8.25 and now making over 10. I casually asked my former tl if he was looking for any one for his team, he said yea and to get with him sometime, in a casual way lol. in my review my tl said i could set sales planners faster than anyone. I feel like i'm literally breakin my back doing plano, and in the long run isnt worth the stress and everything. there is a opening posted for sales floor tm.

If you have a rep as a hard worker & a quick study, your TL should be able to do whatever it takes to move you to their team.
The ones with sloppy habits, case of the lazies, bad attitude (talkin' to you, Luna) are the ones that other TLs avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back