At my wits end with Back to School push

We have soooo much Back to School push and we just can't keep up. There are two DBO's and a GM team member (with the occasional help from Fulfillment or a team lead) attempting to tackle it each week, but between One for Ones, returns/reshop and push we are just drowning. We're supposed to be getting HIPA, Stationary, Office, and Seasonal taken care of too. Managements solution is to just keep telling us we are not working hard enough and try to make us stay late every day.

The expectations are absolutely insane, my body is falling apart, and I am totally exhausted every day. I am very much ready to GTFO of Target, but until then, I don't know how to deal.

We usually get 6 trucks a week, but we're almost always getting one extra so we do a double or a truck on our non-truck day.

It wouldn't be so bad if management recognised it's too much and was grateful for the work we do, but instead they give us this crazy amount of work and then chastise us for not getting it all done. F that.

It's like they're throwing us overboard during a tsunami then getting upset when we can't tow the boat to shore. We're just trying to stay afloat.

Looking for a new job!

Back