Archived Back to School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vvv

My TL informed me that he wanted me to work BTS. What should I expect? Is there anything I can do to prepare for it? Am I screwed? I've heard some not so great things about BTS

Last edited:
No you're not screwed your TL is for giving a 6 month old this responsibility Just do your best and ask for assistants all time. Keep your TL informed of your progress and you will be fine.

My store sometimes uses seasonal events as a development opportunity for high-potential TMs. Has your TL ever spoken to you about developing for leadership?

My TL informed me that he wanted me to headline and take charge of BTS. I've only been with Target for roughly six months and I have yet to work during BTS season. What should I expect? Is there anything I can do to prepare for it? Am I screwed? I've heard some not so great things about BTS
Whats not to love about building tons of cardboard shippers, rearranging gondolas and helping every bitchy mom of twelve find enough pencil pouches (even when we ran out of them weeks ago)?

Did I miss an intro for you? HL team member, signing, plano? What your role is will shape your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back