Backstock

Since DBOs went away...do you all have a backroom team that backstocks and pulls or do you all backstock your own stuff?

Last edited:
depends on the store . My store inbound own the push and backstock so I scheduled tm for the backroom
I was never a DBO so I pull, push, and backstock for my department.

The whole DBO never made sense because how would that work for a TM that works five (or less) days if you are open seven days.

Finally I have always had an issue that Target expects TMs to do OPUs and/or cashier without any extra pay.

In my department we have two TMs that aren't trained in OPUs and I am only one of two that can cashier.

I am a dbo in style. I push and backstock my area as all of style does. Truck team wave pushes and the same 2 tms from the truck team do the backstock. Grocery and p fresh does their own thing.

I am a dbo in style. I push and backstock my area as all of style does. Truck team wave pushes and the same 2 tms from the truck team do the backstock. Grocery and p fresh does their own thing.
You guys didn’t switch ? Inbound no longer owns style breakout . Style does

You guys didn’t switch ? Inbound no longer owns style breakout . Style does
We did. The breakout is done by team members that report to style tl but they do not own an area. If breakout is done before their shift is over they help out with style push.

We did. The breakout is done by team members that report to style tl but they do not own an area. If breakout is done before their shift is over they help out with style push.
Got it . I only ask because you mention that the truck team does . In that case the hours of those tm should come from specialty

Back