Archived backroom help plz. Work in a couple hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone plz tell me what i have to do as a target backroom employee. plz i have work in a a couple. first day without training. I know i have to do sheduled cafs hourly. does this mean i have to pull and push the merchendise to the sales floor myself? what hours are cafs on?

cars drop each hour until 5 or 6 PM depending on store volume. whether or not you push it or call the sales floor to push it depends on your store volume. after the last hourly caf pull, there will be price change batches the following hour. depending on truck schedule, you may need to set the kine for the truck. do all the backstock from the day starting with food and electronics then thru light duty. sweep up, organize vehicles and go home. pull pog batches and do audit if you have time.

thats what i do anyways. not a backroom TM, nor have i been trained in backroom, but i have been asked to fill shifts before and just kind of figured it out in time. just did it yesterday actually, had no closing BRTM scheduled so i was moved from bikes to BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back