Archived Backroom Team can't take their 15 untill the autofills are pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Usually do not take my last break. Will maybe sit down and write email or read things in workbench, but will not actually take a break from work.

I couldn't even begin to count all the breaks I've skipped over the years. I couldn't even tell you for this year.

If I had a dollar for every break I skipped, I'd probably have at least 500 dollars. Never skip lunch because that's a no no and I gots to eat. If I'm in a bad mood, I will definitely take all the breaks I'm allowed to take. Sometimes on the weekend in the backroom, the CAF pulls are too big to take a break. I mean the CAF pulls from 11am to 5pm. On some weekends, I can go 5 to 5.5 hours without a break unless you count pissing and crapping in the restroom.

Skipped my break today because I was still knee deep in electronics transition. I can understand you not wanting to take one because it'll slow you down, or you have too much to do, I've skipped a couple when I knew I wasn't going to finish otherwise.

I haven't been taking breaks because they've only been scheduling me 3 hours per shift. I think you have to work at least 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back