Archived bags on a roll?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my store received an order of bags recently, the large bags were rolled up like paper towel, with no holes to hang them. I've never in my life seen such a thing. I'm assuming my GSTLs just ordered the wrong thing (they've been complaining that there are no longer any pictures to help you order). How are you meant to use these? One of our cashiers decided to unroll them all and poke holes with scissors so she could hang them.

They are meant for older prototype stores. Different register setups have a holder for the roll under lane lights. Check your SAP orders.

I hate when we get those bags! But it's very rare - only when we run out of the regular large bags and my GE has to get them from another store that still uses them.

Couple remods ago, our checklanes used those types of rolls.
You pulled one off, hooked a handle on the edge of the holder & loaded it up.

Yea, that's the type my store gets. The holder is this awkward little metal basket type thing that it really just sits in. It doesn't help you dispense them in any way, it just provides a place for them to sit without rolling away. You have to pick them up and roll out a bag each time... it's a pain. We'll usually pull out/open up a few large bags in advance between guests.

Maybe Guest Services can do something with it? I can't imagine space for them in the regular store registers.

Maybe Guest Services can do something with it? I can't imagine space for them in the regular store registers.

Actually these would be more useful over there, since there isn't a holder for the large bags. Right now we just keep some folded up under the registers there and it doesn't stay very neat.

Since our fresh remodel, we have the dorky little roll holders at our GS area. We have yet to get these bags.

One thing that has been goofed up since our remodel is that the counters are no longer wide enough to place the plastic handles on them. We put the handles by the GS area, but the counter isn't wide enough so they keep getting caught on things and keep on falling off.

I really do hate this fresh remodel......NOTHING is easier than it was before the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back