Batch size

Right now the aisles have both waco and "open" areas that have bars at 3 levels. Each open area/bar is a location. The outside of the aisle bars are now being hung. I assume it will be the same.
Sounds about right, all our style is located now and has been for a few weeks. I don't go into the aisles to look specifically how it's setup, but the bars are familiar just by going past them. Style got a huge shoutout on one of our walks specifically for their backroom style remodel.

I understand the bars are there . Theres always been . My question is how are you locating hang . Since if you try to locate it the device will say you can’t backstock hang.The strategy for location hasn’t come out yet .
Maybe style team just puts in the aisle by department but not yet on location?

I understand the bars are there . Theres always been . My question is how are you locating hang . Since if you try to locate it the device will say you can’t backstock hang.The strategy for location hasn’t come out yet .
Locations are showing up in fulfillment batches. I don't actually do the backstocking, but am grateful it's located.

My question is how are you locating hang . Since if you try to locate it the device will say you can’t backstock hang.The strategy for location hasn’t come out yet .
I've never gotten that error, even before this pilot. You can backstock it, it'll just never generate a pull.

Back