Archived Batching a Sales Planner, Breaking and Creating Ties, Ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been working for target as a member of the electronics and hardlines team for several months now. Since I have started I have put together maybe 1 endcap with the help of a more experienced team member that, in all honesty, did very little to help me understand other than saying "Do this" or "do that." So I was wondering if anyone could help me out by creating a step by step guide of sorts to batching a sales plan and tying it to the end cap.

Rf apps, hit #6, then hit 1 called Plano, then enter sf loc, enter pog#. Then choose make or break tie. 2nd option is NOP or discontinued item with no home location under the color screen or all apps.

Tying in Salesplanners
From RF APPs
Type 6 - Planogram Set
Type 1 - Sales Floor Tie
Type in location aisle (i.e. A1, A2, A3) Odd number for front, Even numbers for back endcaps.
Type in Pog Number
Type M to make tie
Type in location (0 for endcaps)
Type Y to break old tie

Dropping a Batch
From RF Apps
Type 2 - Replenishment
Type 2 - Planogram Fill
Type 2 - New Pog Fill
Type in Planogram number
Type in Batch name (name that you would like to call the batch to be pulled)
Tell the backroom team member if they can pull the batch you just created

you can also go under RF APPS with a couple of "shortcuts":
type in "sflm" for shortcut to the tie app.

type in "new" then scan the pog header to drop a new pog fill.

When I first started doing sales planners, the hardest part was knowing what aisle I was tying it to and what area number it was (0, 1, etc.). It can get confusing when you're doing unmarked POG's like the bunker or side caps. The easiest thing I found was to Item Search one of the old items on the SP before I broke the tie and then copy the numbers from there. That way, I didn't screw anything up by accident. Make sense?

Kind of a random question, but does anyone know when or how long a rev, pog, or salesplan has to stay tied for in order to count or show as complete in the twt? Someone told me once it's 24 hours in the week that it's due, is this accurate? Thanks in advance guys!

Kind of a random question, but does anyone know when or how long a rev, pog, or salesplan has to stay tied for in order to count or show as complete in the twt? Someone told me once it's 24 hours in the week that it's due, is this accurate? Thanks in advance guys!

To keep from showing up as "late" for that week's workload it must be tied until after the Saturday of the week it is due.

If it is broken after that point but still before it is supposed to come down then it will show up on the Sales Floor Location Accuracy Report as POG not tied.

To keep from showing up as "late" for that week's workload it must be tied until after the Saturday of the week it is due.

If it is broken after that point but still before it is supposed to come down then it will show up on the Sales Floor Location Accuracy Report as POG not tied.

Thanks alot! That's exactly what I was looking for! Is there any way to determine how long a POG or salesplan should remain up for? Thanks again for your help!

POGs for the most part will stay up until you have an identical one to replace it.

Most SPL will have to dates as part of the name of the SPL, for example

D115 05F "Some name" 07/28-08/09

Which gives the department (115); endcap (not aisle number) it is supposed to be on based on the adjacency (05 front - every SPL will be marked on the maps where it supposed to be, maps will say D115 05, D115 06, D116 07 etc); Title of SPL; dates it is supposed to be up (for the 08/09 end SPL it could come down anytime after 08/04 to not show on the report)

End caps sales planners start with "100" as stated above. Ad rotation end caps start with 489, in online planogram on workbench.

Interesting fact: Ad rotation salesplanners are the same department number as the home salesplanner, but the leading "1" is changed to "4".

Edit: not all of the ad rotation departments are like that, but most of them are. It seems grocery is the only exception (403 when 103 is mini seasonal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back