Archived BCU Target Credit Union. Where can I deposit my cash??? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I already have Target Credit Union, but I cannot deposit my cash. On their website BCU the nearest ATMs to deposit shows me GECU; however, when I go to the ATM I don't see the option anywhere to deposit, and I have asked the tellers and they don't know and tell me I need to go to a ATM from my Credit Union which there's none in my city.

How do you people who have TCU deposit your cash? It's driving me crazy!

Yes I've done that, but when I go to the nearest one I don't see the option, I've also tried others and still nothing, am I doing something wrong?
Well when I used that tool to search for just ATMs, it gave me a ton of options. But when I searched instead for Deposit ATMs, the list was much smaller.

I would double check that you are going specifically to locations with a Deposit ATM, and not a regular ATM.

If all else fails, call them and ask.

Look for a shared branch in you area, I have several different credit unions that participate in shared branching and I can deposits, make withdrawls, transfers etc.

I second the shared branch. I also had luck with the third nearest deposit atm search. Like you, the nearest one did not give me the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back