Archived Being a pricing team member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

World's happiest cynic.
Who else here works (or has worked) as a price accuracy member?

I've been with my job for 3 years as a sales floor tm, and have almost nothing to show for it. As such, I looked at what job offerings my particular Target had, and the only available position they had was price accuracy. After 3 years, I need a change of pace and duties. I didn't get the job (they're still interviewing) and I know what the pricing team does in the store, however:

1.) Is their payment a little better than the average sales floor team member?

2.) If the hours aren't necessarily "better", is the schedule at least more consistent?

1) It's a quarter raise on average.
2) The hours will fluctuate madly based on 'projected' workload two weeks from the schedule.

With pricing and pog TLs being combined in most stores now we help each other out a lot more than before.

Pricing hours, like the rest of the logistic processes, are based on projected workloads. Many of our main pricing TMs get 35-40 hours consistently. Currently the price change workload is set for Monday-Friday and our team would come in at 6:30am. However with AE2015 that will probably all change with pricing not starting before 8am and rumors of the workload being spread out to include weekends. That is company wide.

The raise is either .25 or .50 above salesfloor. Most stores have price tms at pg5, some have them at pg7 like pog and the rest of logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back