Archived Benfits!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, im new to the forums... i was stopping in because ive looked ALL OVER for a list of benifits that we have as employees of target..so i was hoping this thread could become a "guide" of sorts...(i didnt see anything else like it on here)
basically, if you know of somthing that we get cheaper or for free or somthing like that, post a reply!

The few i know
-Bethesda insider
Get Bethesda games for free for watching videos on their site...Need pay stub to create account, this is for all walmart gamestop and target employees
https://insiders.bethsoft.com/register.php
- our target discount
10% off everything in the target store and online.

And those are the two i know off hand! keep the info coming!

the page that my HR people are directing me to have "cell phones and "other offers""
so i was hoping people on the interwebs would know the "other offers"

well poo, dont i feel like an idiot now? *leaves forum from sheer overwhelming shame*

You arent an idiot. It does have some good discounts listed. Especially on wireless services. I can't access the site from my iPod to see it.

Didn't know about the Bethesda thing...signed up for it two seconds after I saw this lol
Awesome! Thanks!

There is also targetpayandbenefits.com - I believe you can access them from there too.

*pats xanen on the shoulder*
There, there....this is what we're here for. Besides, you gave a heads-up to Redhanion!

The best resource to use is target.com from home and log into the eHR program and you'll find TONS of information about all aspects of your employment. Or you can log into that same website through the store kiosk computers. You can also log into the targetpayandbenefits website to find more information about your employment at Target. You can also call the Team Member Service Center 800-394-1885 if you would like.
Hey folks, im new to the forums... i was stopping in because ive looked ALL OVER for a list of benifits that we have as employees of target..so i was hoping this thread could become a "guide" of sorts...(i didnt see anything else like it on here)
basically, if you know of somthing that we get cheaper or for free or somthing like that, post a reply!

The few i know
-Bethesda insider
Get Bethesda games for free for watching videos on their site...Need pay stub to create account, this is for all walmart gamestop and target employees
https://insiders.bethsoft.com/register.php
- our target discount
10% off everything in the target store and online.

And those are the two i know off hand! keep the info coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back