Best Team Survey - postponed/canceled for 2020?

Kinda makes sense not to have everyone in the building forced to use one of the two computers we have to it out.
I never figured out the logic of getting rid of so many of the desktop PCs two years ago. I guess Corporate didn't think it was "cool" to have enough PCs for training as well as the various reports written daily by the TLs and ETLs. Perhaps they didn't like paying an annual license fee to Microsoft for Windows 10 for each PC, but I'm thinking this was a clever way for somebody at Corporate to get a big bonus by purportedly saving the company a lot of money on computers in the stores.

I never figured out the logic of getting rid of so many of the desktop PCs two years ago. I guess Corporate didn't think it was "cool" to have enough PCs for training as well as the various reports written daily by the TLs and ETLs. Perhaps they didn't like paying an annual license fee to Microsoft for Windows 10 for each PC, but I'm thinking this was a clever way for somebody at Corporate to get a big bonus by purportedly saving the company a lot of money on computers in the stores.
To be fair a lot has moved to the Zebras. Nearly every training can be completed on one, as well as all of onboarding - and those would always suck massive amounts of computer use. I’m sure that was also part of the logic behind the headcount for computers. What do they NEED to do that cannot be done elsewhere vs what do we want to use them for because they make life easier.

I am in no way saying that a store can run off of 2 HR, 1 SD, 1 RevLog, 2 “learning library,” and lets say 1 AP in the booking room, their other room doesn’t count. We would all be happier with even just 2 more computers. Especially if one functioned as the “eHR” computer!

We still have 8 pc

6 total for us. But one of them temporarily removed to remain socially distant from the others. Wish they would return one to the fixture room.

Back