Archived Black Friday Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also don't work for spot anymore but mine changed. 6pm to 3am and they have me at the entrance. We have a 10pm, midnight and 5am sale. you know those who come in the night before will be there all night just waiting for each sale

So now they switched me from Cashier to Sales Floor (thank you!), since I have only cashiered for one shift in my 3 years of working at Target. I don't think BF is the right day to get a refresher course in cashiering lol.

So anyway, I'm working Sales Floor 11:40p-7a. What exactly will I be doing?

I'm on our schedule as 11:45PM to 8AM "Training", although I'm told I'll just be pushing.

Is anyone doing anything fun for BF at their store?? At my store one day we are having Quizno's and the next day we are having catered food.

We're not doing anything fun, but over the whole holiday weekend (BF thru Sunday) our store provides food and beverages for our meals. It's nice that they have stuff for us to eat. They have different stores or restaurants bring the food for us.

It's a nice treat.....even if the food drop off doesn't fit your break time! Eventually you get something!

So now they switched me from Cashier to Sales Floor (thank you!), since I have only cashiered for one shift in my 3 years of working at Target. I don't think BF is the right day to get a refresher course in cashiering lol.

So anyway, I'm working Sales Floor 11:40p-7a. What exactly will I be doing?
Ck with your hl/sl tl or etl for your assigned area. Be ready to run.

Is anyone doing anything fun for BF at their store?? At my store one day we are having Quizno's and the next day we are having catered food.

We're getting Ihop on Black Friday and I know we get pizza saturday and something else on sunday, not sure what though. :)

I believe we're getting Boston Market, then we're getting other catering over the weekend. Last year we got pizzas for the whole day (including really delicious breakfast pizza).

I wonder what they'll do with us late night folks because Quizno's isn't open after 10. I guess they will find something for us. I remember last year the late night folks got breakfast but that was for the 4 am people so this year who knows lol

Last year we did pizza on Friday, catered Mexican on Saturday and Sunday. But the pizza did kind of stick around in a very unsanitary fashion through Saturday, allowing one of my friends to make the ultimate in gluttonous food when he made a taco and stuck a piece of pizza inside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back