bought a rewrapped nintendo switch game

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i’m an idiot for this but there was an online item/returned item nintendo switch game on the shelf that had no price and no set location. it was a special edition that went for around 120. it had sat on the shelf for a couple of weeks and no one know where it came from. i just decided to print a rewrap ticket, waited about 30 min then i bought it (it was a really good deal). wondering if i’m gonna get fired
If you thought it was termination worthy, you need to ask your TL, ETL or AP beforehand. If they say yes, then you won’t get terminated. If they say you’ll get coached or terminated, you just saved yourself the trouble.
Anything involving purchasing rewraps, not-on-file, discount of 15% or more, or online only items should be ‘questions first, purchase later’ than ‘purchase first, questions later.’

It happens very seldom, but I have printed an items markdown (NOP for a while, or damaged) and left them out, and then scooped them up on my lunch. One of them was a switch whos box was punctured from the truck. I think because they had been on the floor for several hours (The switch I waited till the end of my shift I think, I wasn't sure if I wanted it yet for a present) and I wasn't just randomly marking things that were fine, nothing came down.

I think in the end, dont try and tip toe the policies, just leave it out there and if it is still around by the end of your shift then it was ment to be yours. If not, the gods did not want you to have it.

You did a markdown & its salvage, then you brought it. Ap or your tl should be taking to you soon. We are Internet, not your store. Big red flag, like others have said.

thanks for your answers guys no need to continue the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back