Archived BR TL Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told by my HR exec and STL that they want me for the new overnight br TL spot. I have been with target for well under a year and have never worked overnight. Can anyone give me sort of a daily routine or variables that I will see throughout the night or in general being in that position?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

No sleep & lots of pressure to the truck done on time. The key is having good team with no call outs for success.

Get the pulls done as fast as possible. You want to be able to start backstocking as soon as the truck is done.

Ensure you have TMs properly trained to work the backstock side of the line, it will make your job 10x easier.

Partner with dayside backroom team to identify and correct errors. Remember, if dayside is making mistakes, it affects the entire backroom accuracy. Same goes for overnight.

And on that note, keep accuracy high.

Check detail reports to ensure that TMs are backstocking in the right fill groups.

Get your entire backroom team trained on all the power equipment.

I've been Overnight Backroom TL for about 2 months now, and it's sort of like dayside BR, but on steroids. Everything that theissueoftissue says is true, follow all those and your life will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back