Archived Brownie Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen these at your target? They look so good, are there 2 different kinds because when I asked they only brought me the salty and sweet one, but I thought there were two...

Brownie mountain sounds delicious.. Is it at the bakery? We don't have a bakery, thank goodness!

We make 2 kinds of brownie mountains in our bakery. The Kids brownie mountain is made with cookies and crème whipped topping in the middle drizzled with hot fudge and white donut icing, a scoop of m&m's and oreos on top. The Sweet and Salty brownie mountain is made with vanilla whipped topping, hot fudge drizzle, caramel, chocolate curls, and pretzels.

They are popular because you have 2 rows of bite size brownies stacked up in a circle with the filling in the middle, you dip a brownie into the filling and eat it.

How much fat is in one of those things? lol.

Almost makes me want to drive to Leesburg VA (closest SuperTarget) and buy it.

We used to make a brownie mountain with peanut butter whipped topping in the middle, hot fudge drizzle, pieces of reeses cups sprinkled over it, then topped with reeses cups. Decadent.

These are meant to share, they would make you sick if you ate the entire thing yourself in one sitting. Priced at $5.99 its a decent deal.

I typically just assume all of you guys, have the exact same things, in your stores. In any case, I can't say I've tried the "brownie mountain" but, I do know our stores carry it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back