BTC

How does everybody's BTC look? Mine is looking alot like Swiss cheese lol and with nothing in the back and stuff selling so fast does anybody have any suggestions on what to put in there?

You have lots of options since is all pretty much sterilite and fans and hangers . If you can’t sustain the pallet drops and the bins just flex those into the aisles . Any cubes , furniture desk , the 2 drawer dressers ,office lamp . You know college crap lol

Thanks for having me setting btc just to have me take it down now

That's how I feel about our mini set too! We didn't set BTC, ours was lunchbox/snack food. Waste of my time to remove flexed beverage items only to set different beverage items back there. They should have just punted from the beginning on mini this set and told everybody to just fill it with whatever we have the most of. Especially because Home Is King.

That's how I feel about our mini set too! We didn't set BTC, ours was lunchbox/snack food. Waste of my time to remove flexed beverage items only to set different beverage items back there. They should have just punted from the beginning on mini this set and told everybody to just fill it with whatever we have the most of. Especially because Home Is King.
I set mini weeks ago . And today I set it again with exact same pogs I took down weeks ago. Total wast of payroll . At least I’m ahead with toys transition

Back