Archived Bullseye and Bullsette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
OK, I think that I asked this once, but I can't seem to figure out where the heck my question was originally posted. So, I'll try again using a title that is easier for me to find.

The Target dog is called Bullseye..... is that the name for both the girl dog and the boy dog? Or do they have different names....
Also, I'm wondering if there would ever be "Bullseye" puppies.....

I know this sounds goofy, but seriously, does the girl "Bullseye" have her own name? (Or is it Bullseye in drag?)

I seem to remember reading in RED a few years ago there were 2 "Bullseye" Dogs and one they were training as one of the others was going to be retired which I'm sure has happened since then.

You are correct. Bullseye is a female dog. Here is a link about her:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(mascot)

The dog who "plays" the role of the target mascot, is a girl, but the character is a boy.....HIS name is Bullseye.
Some of the stuffed dressed target dogs are dressed as girls.....you can see the difference with the eyes and eyelashes.
So, what is the female dog named?

Any other ideas?
Thanks HLM though for the wikipedia link!

The dog who "plays" the role of the target mascot, is a girl, but the character is a boy.....HIS name is Bullseye.
Some of the stuffed dressed target dogs are dressed as girls.....you can see the difference with the eyes and eyelashes.

Any other ideas?

The female dog name is Nikki.

I never knew that! It reminds me of the Taco Bell dog who was a female dog named gidget.

Nikki?

That's interesting.....I never would have guessed.

Thanks!!

I'm curious, where did you find her name?

If I remember right, Nikki is the real name of the actual female dog "actor" that plays Bullseye. Theres been a few of them, so I'm not sure if it is still the current dog's name.

Any other ideas?

At my store when I pointed out the eyelashes thing they looked at me like I was crazy. I'm glad there's someone else out there who understands me. haha

Was sitting in TSC and happened to see the address of Target's headquarters. They are located on Nicollet Mall. So, I'm wondering if that's where the name of our female spot came from.....hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back