Bullseye Shop

Howdy y'all.

I just went to the bullseye shop to buy a shirt or two for work, but the price then doubles as I have to pay over 10$ for shipping.

Are there any promo codes since we can't use our TM discount/red cards?

Over the past summer, my HR ETL set up a little bullseye shop at TSC, and we can earn “Bullseye Bucks” for good work and redeem them for bullseye shop merch. I saved up enough for a Target branded AirTag lol.

I’d prefer a raise though, but whatever
This is a great idea. As much as the TM's at our store complain 90% of them love getting Target swag.

I had enough bullseye bucks today and got a 40oz tumbler with straw lid that had a Target logo on it. It's not on the online shop anymore, but it's the simple modern Trek just with a Target logo-

I'd never pay for those overpriced tumblers, but I'll take one for free lol. It's pretty nice.

Last edited:
I had enough bullseye bucks today and got a 40oz tumbler with straw lid that had a Target logo on it. It's not on the online shop anymore, but it's the simple modern Trek just with a Target logo-

I'd never pay for those overpriced tumblers, but I'll take one for free lol. It's pretty nice. promo-codes
Congratulations on your purchase! It's always nice to find something you like and save money at the same time.

Last edited:
Back