Archived CAF Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only speaking as a weekend CAFer here, if that helps. The 1's normally take me like 5min. The 3's are probably the longest- they range anywhere from 30-50min. The 5's vary...sometimes they just take like 15min, but I've had a few times where it's taken 40min or so.

Only speaking as a weekend CAFer here, if that helps. The 1's normally take me like 5min. The 3's are probably the longest- they range anywhere from 30-50min. The 5's vary...sometimes they just take like 15min, but I've had a few times where it's taken 40min or so.

I'm guessing you work at a low volume store. Yesterday the 1's were 39 min, the 3's were 2:40, and the 5's were about an hour.

You have a maximum of 2 hours to pull the CAFs before the metric gets dinged and they roll over (in the case of the 1's and 3's (on weekends)).

Asidius- Thank you for the information, you answered what I was asking. Our store manager and LOD's have been telling us for MONTHS it is still 1 hour even after the switch from the old CAF schedule. When asked they have told us "No they still havent corrected the system so they are still 1 hour" Worst part is that they will pull members from their own duties to jump in and even have leads jump in to get it done in 1 hour...doesnt make any sense to me and seems dishonest. Do you have something in writing like a redwire or anything or where can I find this information about CAF being a 2 hour goal window?

Asidius- Thank you for the information, you answered what I was asking. Our store manager and LOD's have been telling us for MONTHS it is still 1 hour even after the switch from the old CAF schedule. When asked they have told us "No they still havent corrected the system so they are still 1 hour" Worst part is that they will pull members from their own duties to jump in and even have leads jump in to get it done in 1 hour...doesnt make any sense to me and seems dishonest. Do you have something in writing like a redwire or anything or where can I find this information about CAF being a 2 hour goal window?

It's probobly on workbench. I would search for it. Someone also took a screenshot of it here:

Goal window for new CAF times

Thanks guys...now, how do I go about address this to leads, lods, stl etc....what would you suggest?

We were initially told 2 hours. Now they want them out in 1 hour at my store

Lol at an hour. Yesterday the 3:00 CAF was 4 hours long and I had to jump in to help the solo NEW-ish BR TM because he is super slow. I did end up calling for help about 4:15 because I had to leave 4:45 lmao

Thanks guys...now, how do I go about address this to leads, lods, stl etc....what would you suggest?

If it's over an hour, call LOD for help.

If they tell you it should take an hour to pull the CAFs, then tell them to get their ass to the Backroom and help.

It's the same thing on my store. They tell us it should take us an hour or less (depends on goal time) to pull the CAFs. If it's over an hour, we just let them know the goal and then continue to pull. It's up to them what they're going to do. You're not going to get in trouble since you let them know how long they are.

Try to find that actual guide on workbench and print it off and pass it around to the naysayers. Search for any or all of these keywords: own your own routines, fill the floor, fill the floor execution guide.

I can look it up on Wednesday and tell you what to search for if you can't find it.

Edit: it might have also been attached to a recent redwire about replenishment.

I've seen the team take anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours to do the 3pm CAF. 1pm CAF takes about 10 mins I've seen and 5pm like 10-30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back