I'm Lost! Calling in information.

I’ve called out two times in my five months of being there and my mom had an emergency so I called out today, how many call ins are you allowed before anything starts? I also have one NCNS because it didn’t pop up on Kronos til last minute... I’ve always wanted to work for target so I’ve picked up countless shifts and always come in early ect,

I don’t think it would ever be a problem if you call in here and there. You just have to let them know that you won’t be coming . NCNS once is ok if you went and talked about it . If they see a series of Ncns, then there might be an action. But in this time , I even doubt that ! You will be alright.

You'll be fine. They've suspended the attendance policy for the time being, so the one today definitely won't count against you.

If you accidentally have an NCNS immediately connect with the TL, ETL and HR and honestly explain the situation. Cover your ass and be very accurate and check the schedules. If there is any doubt make the phone call. Be very careful however, if you have a shithead TL and they don't like your shoes, they will use it against you. Socially distance yourself from the TL, be professional and do your job.

Back