Archived Calling out on New Years eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how we close early on a holiday that is mostly devoted to drinking, partying, and getting wasted (new years) but extend hours on christmas eve.

Last year I had to do ad-set on New Years Day at 4:00am. If I made it through that one I think you can survive working until 8 or 9pm.

Last year I had to do ad-set on New Years Day at 4:00am. If I made it through that one I think you can survive working until 8 or 9pm.

lol i know right, oh man cant be working til 8pm god forbid we only have 4 more hours!!!! til midnight for partys. At my job before Target I had to work Thanksgiving, Christmas and til 11 on new years eve

lovecats

Free At Last!
That is one of the things I miss from working at the bank - got off at noon on Christmas Eve and at 2pm on New Years Eve. Of course, that bank has been merged (twice) with a bigger bank so I'm sure it's probably not the same anymore.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
That is one of the things I miss from working at the bank - got off at noon on Christmas Eve and at 2pm on New Years Eve. Of course, that bank has been merged (twice) with a bigger bank so I'm sure it's probably not the same anymore.

Yea, these days banks have almost as frelled up hours as retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.