Archived Cameras in breakroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people leave food in our fridge for our days on end. Our ETLs said while the fridge will be cleaned out once a week the expectation is that you only bring enough food for your shift. If you bring too much food then bring it home with you at the end of your shift. If its apparent that the food has been in there for a few days clearly somebody forgot about it so we have been told its free for all.

REALLY?!?!?! Our HR goes through it every day and "marks" what's been left in there overnight. Anything with a mark on it the following day gets thrown out!!!

AFA items disappearing, I have had 2 water bottles "disappear" from the fridge....BOTH had my name written on them and were only in there a couple of hours!!! I was NOT happy, especially when the 2nd one disappeared and AP told me there was nothing they could do about it :angry:

We have an empty dome. I haven't had any food theft problems but spot threw out my $15 bottle because I left it overnight.

There was one time there were a lot of fruit flies coming out of the locker right above the one I was using. I told our etl-hr and she unlocked it. There was a box of those cuties that were literally BLACK. They actually closed a whole section of lockers and scrubbed them all down. And as our lockers just open automatically after 12 hrs I'm not sure how those things were left in the locker long enough to actually turn black.:bad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back