Can I be banned for nothing?

I instacart and sometimes the local Target comes up as a shopping location for a customer. But me and my ex broke up 2 years ago when she worked at Walmart. She then started working at that Target and asked I be told if I ever am seen at the store to be asked to leave even though I’ve never gone to approach her or talk to her ever. I just want to be able to do my job, shop or use the atm (my bank is Capitol One) can I really be banned for not doing anything but dating a girl from almost 3 years ago? Please help

I instacart and sometimes the local Target comes up as a shopping location for a customer. But me and my ex broke up 2 years ago when she worked at Walmart. She then started working at that Target and asked I be told if I ever am seen at the store to be asked to leave even though I’ve never gone to approach her or talk to her ever. I just want to be able to do my job, shop or use the atm (my bank is Capitol One) can I really be banned for not doing anything but dating a girl from almost 3 years ago? Please help

I don't know, are you stalking her?

Does she have a restraining order? If so, don't go. If not, why not just avoid her when you go and see what happens? AP typically isn't going to tell you to leave just because "We broke up and I don't want to see him" without a valid reason to keep you away from her.

Back