Can I still shop at target after being fired?

Got fired for helping another TM void items on the POS. They didn’t tell me I couldn’t shop there, or that I was banned or anything like that. I’m not sure if it’s an unspoken rule though. Can I still shop at the Target I was fired at ?

As long as they didn’t give you a ban there’s technically no reason you can’t shop there. If the implication (rightful or not) was theft be very wary if you do. I wouldn’t want to give my money to a place that fired me, but as long as you don’t care then sure. Just know everybody and their brother’s gonna ask you all about it when you go in.

Given what you were fired for, AP will likely be watching you and any TMs you interact with pretty carefully if you go in, but unless they've told you you're banned, you should be able to shop there.

Just be good, and you should be fine.

it's very rare that internals are trespassed from the store after they are termed as it requires special circumstances and additional approval from district leaders. if they actually trespassed you, they would've given you a copy of the notice for legal purposes. with that being said, you will be watched heavily if you decide to shop at your old store.

Don't shop there - they fired you!!!

If they do not think you are good enough to work at Target, then you should not think your money good enough to help Target be profitable.

Why financially support a company, a store, and the management who just fired you?

If you have to buy something from Target, go to a different Target.

When I have been fired or let go from a job in the past, I have never spend one penny at that company. I have rooted for that company's demise, that store's closure, and bad things for the management. Luckily for me, two of my former employers have gone bankrupt and out of business. A third is holding on by a thread.

If they do not think you are good enough to work at Target, then you should not think your money good enough to help Target be profitable.

Why financially support a company, a store, and the management who just fired you?

When I have been fired or let go from a job in the past, I have never spend one penny at that company. I have rooted for that company's demise, that store's closure, and bad things for the management. Luckily for me, two of my former employers have gone bankrupt and out of business. A third is holding on by a thread.

If I read the OP's post correctly, they essentially got fired for theft (perhaps not for themselves, but still). While unfair firings can and do happen, carrying a big ass chip on their shoulder when fired for a legit cause isn't generally the best strategy for the OP.

OP admits they helped someone steal. They are the one in the wrong.

We had a TPS get fired for attendance. He came in an hour after getting fired and filled a cart of merchandise because he knew his discount wouldn't work in a couple of days. I personally would have gone to another store

We had a TPS get fired for attendance. He came in an hour after getting fired and filled a cart of merchandise because he knew his discount wouldn't work in a couple of days. I personally would have gone to another store
The hell is wrong with this person. I agree I would have shopped elsewhere not the place they fired me and certainly not using my old discount.

I don't know, I kind of admire the moxy there. I probably would have gone to another store, myself, but as TPS he probably knew there wasn't anything the store could do about it and decided it made for a nice fuck you.

Back