Can i take time off?

Hello. I just started working at the target store and I was confused with the vacation/personal time off. I wanted to take 4 days off, but I don't know if I'm allowed to because I just started working. Should I ask my hr about this?

Exactly how long have you been with Target? When do you want to take off? If you been there less than a month and want to go pretty soon I’d say no. Been there 2 months or more and want to take off end of August or later probably ok. You could also put 4 of your shifts on swap shift and if someone takes them that would be ok.

Exactly how long have you been with Target? When do you want to take off? If you been there less than a month and want to go pretty soon I’d say no. Been there 2 months or more and want to take off end of August or later probably ok. You could also put 4 of your shifts on swap shift and if someone takes them that would be ok.
So I have been there less than a month, I started 2 weeks ago. I wanted to go aug 4th to 7th

Also, even if you had been at Target longer, you missed the cutoff for requesting any time off that week. The schedule for that week is posting tomorrow. Any requests would have to have been submitted and approved by Tuesday.

Back