Can you be rehired? Yes, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See if Walmart or another big box store near you is hiring. I've seen people come back who would be listed as "not rehireable" but they had been gone for a few years between.

Almost a year ago I worked for target and I worker my butt off for them. I was scheduled 1-8 but they told me to stay as long as I could so Id stay 1-10pm almost everyday. Id have a day or two off every two weeks and those days I got called in to work for a different section and I would always go in still. about two months in I became friends with a lot of people and one night one of my friends wanted to go out and do something so after work I had gone in his car and we were driving around but he was scaring me with his driving I had wanted to ask if he was drunk then later he purposefully almost runs us into a tree then drives super fast up the emergency area of the hospital almost crashing us multiple times. He then pulled over and I went on my phone to check if my parents had texted me and he took my phone. I tried to get my phone back but I was also scared because I knew he lifted weights and could possibly be drunk. He started flirting with my friend on my phone and I started to yell at him to stop but he wouldn’t listen and he wouldn’t give my phone back. He also wouldn’t tell me what he was saying just saying he was flirting or whatever and then he tried calling him and wouldn’t stop. I then grab my phone and apologized to the guy but he was pissed and threatening to get me fired and my heart dropped. I loved working at target so much so hearing that made my heart sink to my stomach. The guy in the car then got super mad I apologized and said it was him and he was starting to scare me he told me to say it was me and started taking my phone again. I’m not even sure what he sent after that I never really read the whole thing because it would upset me too much. The guy on the phone did say he knew it was me because everyone knows I wouldn’t do something like that especially since I love my job so much. The guy in the car then started calling a bunch of our friends so they had also seen I didn’t have my phone and tried to get him to give it back but instead he got out of the car with my phone and tried blaming it on me to my friends(they obviously didn’t believe it) at this point I was shaking I’ve never been in trouble before so my friend drove over to where we were and I started crying she tried to tell me I wouldn’t be fired or anything but It went through one ear and out the other. I then asked to go in her car to drive home and in the car I explained what happened. After this I ignored him but he blew up my phone and my friends phones. I was called into the office after 2 hours into work and asked about the situation but the night before he had told me I better not blame it on him so I was shaking when she asked me what happened. He knew where I lived he risked our safety and thought it was funny so I blamed most of it on him but I didn’t tell the whole story. 3 days later I was fired the second I walked into work. I didn’t understand how I could be fired for something someone else did. That day he blew up my phone and my coworkers phone to try and find where I was and some coworkers told him so I had to literally run away. For months he wouldn’t stop texting me and my friends. I 100% don’t believe I should’ve been fired. Right now Im under “non rehireable” I sent a letter to the place I was fired at and I wrote an email but heard nothing back. I told them the whole story in both the email and letter and asked if I could come in to talk about it but nothing. I then went in and talked to the boss she said it doesn’t say why Im fired or anything so other stores can rehire me but its up to them one store told me no because of it and the other just declined me and said they have no spots when yesterday they said they had a lot. I’ve worked a few jobs since but nothing pays like target and I honestly just loved working there. Everyone involved was off the clock too. Any advice?

My main advice is if you want people to understand what is going on you really need to put it in a readable format.
G-d knows I am stupidly long winded but I try to make each sentence clear and break up the paragraphs.

Good lord, learn to punctuate and condense. Enough of the teen drama shit, grow up. My corneas were spontaneously combusting after the 5th line.
i was lazy when i was typing it i just wanted advice and how do you think i feel they brought me into this dramatic crap im just trying to get a job i enjoyed back

My main advice is if you want people to understand what is going on you really need to put it in a readable format.
G-d knows I am stupidly long winded but I try to make each sentence clear and break up the paragraphs.
i was lazy and really just typing without checking . what i am saying is can i get a job at a different location if i was fired for someone else’s doing at my previous location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back