Canceling a Team Member Recognition Event at last minute

I now feel bad about posting my comment making a joke about it. I’ve been with Target over 10 years. My leadership has never promised recognition with food and then not followed thru. I don’t live or die on pizza but that is bullshit. I’m very glad your fellow team members have each others backs. The leadership at that store sucks!
Thanks. That packed board of recognition cards was a raffle the last couple months. 2 out of the 4 months...TL s have won the raffle. Such a joke. Those TL s have NEVER been heard giving ANY strokes to TM s EVER and with the cards conveniently all taken down... syill no one remembers seeing a compliment posted by either one. Such utter creepiness.

Thanks. That packed board of recognition cards was a raffle the last couple months. 2 out of the 4 months...TL s have won the raffle. Such a joke. Those TL s have NEVER been heard giving ANY strokes to TM s EVER and with the cards conveniently all taken down... syill no one remembers seeing a compliment posted by either one. Such utter creepiness.

I have to say I am impressed at how your managers were able to write a textbook example of how to take what is meant to boost employee satisfaction and turn it into absolute shit.
It's like they went out of their way to hit every button to piss everyone off.
That takes either serious planning or pure stupidity.

Last edited:
I have to say I am impressed at how your managers were able to write a textbook example of how to take what is meant to boost employee satisfaction and turn it into absolute shit.
They are passive aggressive,out of touch, overimpressed with themselves; juveniles

Yes they ve outdone themselves again...same tm who is best friends with their own TL has won the "raffle" 3x s in 6 draws, a TL won it on their birthday, and a tm who is transferring out of hatred for the store won it their last month here. NOW a tm who is best friends with HR was just awarded employee of the month...they even are given a "day" of the month in their honor and we're all supposed to bring them something. I m laughing as I post this. Lol. Gotta live it to appreciate the absurdity. Lol Actually helping me not give a sh$# so much. BP going way down everyshift.

Just interesting how store will do snacks and drinks for ETL and TL meetings and for orientations along with doing “goodie bags” /“goodie jars” of candy for the TL and ETLs for holidays and beginning of the year but then claim there is no “budget” to do little things like chips and dip for National Queso Day even though it is put on the breakroom event calendar.

Last edited:
Right now we're going thru a mountain of QMOS'd cupcakes & cookies in our breakroom.
So much for wellness.
At least your store does that. They make the bakery either throw away or compost all the QMOS bakery items at my store.

Back