Can't log in to MyTime

I went on the app this morning with no issues. I just tried going on the site on my laptop and it said my password was wrong. I was still logged in to the app so I logged out of that and tried to log back in an no luck. I went to the trouble logging in link and clicked reset password and went through the last 4 ss number and date of birth and then it asked me for an RSA secure id token. What the hell is that? Any suggestions on what to do. I don't work until next week but I would like to be able to log in to see what is available.

Thanks.

I went on the app this morning with no issues. I just tried going on the site on my laptop and it said my password was wrong. I was still logged in to the app so I logged out of that and tried to log back in an no luck. I went to the trouble logging in link and clicked reset password and went through the last 4 ss number and date of birth and then it asked me for an RSA secure id token. What the hell is that? Any suggestions on what to do. I don't work until next week but I would like to be able to log in to see what is available.

Thanks.
Call off feature is probably the reason

Back