Archived Carts and Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Cart Attendants ever have a cart you're handling get away and accidentally hit a car?

How have you handled the situation if you have?

If it caused no damage, don't worry about it. Otherwise, call your LOL toot sweet.

I mean LOD, lol.

Even then you have the guest fill out an incident form and insurance company Target has will pay out any damages

The real question is how did the cart get away from you? You're supposed to secure them (I assume it was with the pusher) with that rope gizmo.

Was collecting carts and moving down a slope. Hadn't secured it yet because I still had more to grab. Carts came undone from the machine and the one at the very back somehow detached and rolled down to hit a car. No damage, but still felt bad. Had a similar incident about a year ago.

@Kartman

It was a tad windy. It had just stopped raining so everything was pretty slick.

When the grade is downhill, you'd best have the rope attached OR be controlling the front cart COMPLETELY OR change your route so you will be going UPHILL.

I had control over the front cart, but the back cart detached and you have to go downhill first in our parking lot. No other way around it. Rope was the only option, but I've never had a cart detach like that. Unfortunately these ones can't stick together whatsoever.

And that's how it's done. Control the head of the snake and the snake is YOUR bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back