Archived Cash office 11/27 and 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when CO TMs should be scheduled for these days?
I got scheduled for both days but I remember last year a day was skipped and 2 days were lumped together.
I think my HR team just winged it when they scheduled me.
Just wanted to know if anyone had the exact info from corporate about when CO TMs should be scheduled?
Thanks

They sent info out today but I didn't get a chance to read it. I got scheduled Thursday and Friday both as well. Will read tomorrow

I believe that the money from Wednesday should be counted on Thursday (ideally they should come in with the Crowd Control Team and be out of CO at a decent time to help with the rush) and at least be able to be in early enough to help bank the lanes. You will not do Cash Office on Friday since the store is STILL open from the night before and you will not have closed the registers yet. Then Cash Office will take place on Saturday, and will take a long time since it is money from 28 hours of straight sales.

Last year, we had a CO TM at opening to prepare for and handle skims, then another one Friday morning for regular routines and further skims.

We counted Wed's bags on Fri am; Thurs was lumped in with Fri which was counted Saturday.

we start wednesdays bags an hour before opening on thursday, do a cash advance to fill all registers with coin so there will be no change requests for coin, and then all of thursday/friday will be counted saturday am.

We counted Wed's bags on Fri am; Thurs was lumped in with Fri which was counted Saturday.

This is what I recalled us doing last year. This year we have someone scheduled in CO 5:45 - 8:45 PM Thurs and 7:30 - 10:30 Fri. Seems weird, I work till 2:30, I am sure I will skim drawers at some time during my shift, but not actually close the registers, empty them, and add start funds, so not sure why a GSA is scheduled to spend 3 hours in the CO on Friday.

Nobody who I've talked to at my store knows how the CO is going to work tonight/tomorrow. Not our main CO person, not the GSTL, not the ETL-GE. I guess we're just winging it. I'm scheduled in there tomorrow morning, and someone else is scheduled in there tonight at 1am. I'm guessing they'll be counting Wednesday and I'll be doing a skim count?

This is what I recalled us doing last year. This year we have someone scheduled in CO 5:45 - 8:45 PM Thurs and 7:30 - 10:30 Fri. Seems weird, I work till 2:30, I am sure I will skim drawers at some time during my shift, but not actually close the registers, empty them, and add start funds, so not sure why a GSA is scheduled to spend 3 hours in the CO on Friday.

I'm scheduled 2 hours on Friday afternoon. I plan on skimming the lanes again and adding that to the safe. Will be easier on our Sat CO person to count allllll those hours of money.

I counted Wednesdays bags from 4-6 today. Will count Tonite and tomorrows on Saturday. The skims will just sit in the safe til then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back