Archived Cash office aftr 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a big deal after youve closed th store.to go in there to just double check after everyone has left.. to be 100% sure safe and cash office are secure. I did and it tripped on the lights to stay on alll night.. Will I be in any trouble.. It was an hour after th store closed and no one was in the building

Is it a big deal after youve closed th store.to go in there to just double check after everyone has left.. to be 100% sure safe and cash office are secure. I did and it tripped on the lights to stay on alll night.. Will I be in any trouble.. It was an hour after th store closed and no one was in the building

Two things....

1) Yes it is a big deal to go back into the Cash Office after it has been armed and secured for the night.... I am surprised that the police didn't show up. Once it is secured and the time is passed 11pm its off limits. Did you call the alarm center? your STL? etc....

2) Why were you in the building alone after close. That was the first thing I learned in safe and secure... Never ever enter or exit the building alone before or after store hours....

. All I wanted to do was to make sure everything was secure... I was having troubl withe the lights turning off and there was a little paranoia (its my first night closing after my 90 days Im kinda new) I didnt want to lose my job over the safe or cash office not being locked.. I wasn't 100%

Cash Office has to be secured no later than one hour after closing the store. If you dis-arm the cash office alarm before the timeframe and go back in, you're okay. If it's 11:01 and you disarm, you're going to get a call from the Target Alarm Center (TAC) and your STL will be alerted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back