• Thread starter DanGleeSack
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as everyone is shitting on this post, it’s a bit hard to argue the point. You worded your argument poorly @DanGleeSack.

I’d say don’t do it at your store and bring it up to an LOD or any ETL that the issue is going on. Just don’t try it at your store.

If you choose to try it at another store, your TM # is tracked with what you purchase. If you choose to try what ever “exploit” at another store and use a TM discount, their AP might not catch it. However, district, regional, and national AP monitor TM purchase too and you risk them finding it.

I guess go to a different store without using your discount?

I’ve always lived by the phrase “don’t shit where you eat”. If you’re ok with losing your job then by all means “exploit” the system.

Oh, and everyone here is a fan of Spot. That’s why we post on a message board dedicated to it when we are off the clock. We generally tell people to do the right thing.

My old STL would not allow any price changes if the shelf label or ad sign was incorrect becuase whether we’re on or off the clock, we work there so it’s unfair for us to buy it at that price and THEN go back and correct it.

Albeit I know some are lenient if it’s a $5 difference or less but big ticket items are just a no go.

When I was newer a TM came up and said that some soaps were buy 3 get s $5 gc. She even showed me a pic on her phone of the sign. I was nervous and I just did it. later went back (on my personal time) and realized the signs were probably meant for the refill jugs (higher price)

The same TM came through my line yesterday with an adjustment to match the website. I made her look up each items she wanted adjusted (different sweaters and different colors of the same). I still think she was up to something yesterday

One thing I've learned during my long and illustrious retail career is that trying to stump a billion dollar company is a losing proposition..."for you". They see all and know all, and no matter how many hit points you have, their attacks will always one hit KO and crit maximum damage, and there's no tanking or dodging that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back