Archived Change eHR password

Status
Not open for further replies.

gstm1854

gaining experience
How do I change my eHR password? Most recently (January) I was prompted to change it, and in the past I have been locked out because I hadn't changed it soon enough. I can't find where to change it on my own without being prompted.

How? What are the steps? I looked at eHR yesterday but I did not see where to make the change.

Open workbench. Do not log in. Under the login there is a link that says "Change Password" or something like that. Click it and follow the steps. I'm sure you can do it from the eHR login page too, but I'm not sure where it's at on there. Workbench and eHR share the same login credentials.

OK, thanks. I'll try that when I go in tomorrow.

If you're due to change your password, you should be prompted automatically when you try to log into Workbench. Calling the CSC works too, but unless you don't know your old password, it's easier and faster to just use the Workbench method.

If you forgot your password then call the number and it will reset it for you. If you simply want to change your password then the workbench method is much easier.

Thanks sigma7, I was able to change my password easily, just as you described.

what's the number?

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357

To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.

You can also call 711 from an in store line. Its a direct link to client support. Not sure if this works on all stores though. Mine has the upgraded system we had put in a few years ago.

You can also call 711 from an in store line. Its a direct link to client support. Not sure if this works on all stores though. Mine has the upgraded system we had put in a few years ago.
It might be a different number. Our store's number for it is 701, so the OP (or anyone looking for this info) should ask HR to get the number or check the break room kiosk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back