Archived Changing roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a team lead position now that has recently been cut with the new ae rollout so my store has been working on finding me a "home". My ETL HR recently sat me down and asked me if I was interested in becoming the APTL. I'm all for it and excited to be offered that role. It's something I'm real interested in and I love a challenge. It wouldn't be for a few more weeks so I'm still waiting to see what's going to happen.

I just don't know what to expect she said I should expect a call from the AP DTL or someone of that nature. I'm just wondering is this going to be like an interview for the position or do I have to do an interview for it if I'm already a team lead.

Is that definitely gonna be my new position if my ETLHR already talked to me about it or are there other qualifications

I do know our old APTL was very good so I wouldn't be walking into any sort of bad situation or anything like that and also it's just the APTL at my store there is no team so itd just be me

Any other helpful tips advice for going into a new ap position

You should meet all the qualifications if they're taking the time to talk to you about it, but you will have to interview for APTL because it is a promotion from TL.

When I helped to promote a TM to APTL this was the process: Interview with ETL-AP, STL, and finally AP-BP. But as a TL already, you should only interview with ETL-AP (to see if he/she likes you) and the APBP (someone at the district level). The ETL-AP interview is only necessary because as an ETL, I wouldn't want someone else picking my TLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back